This summer, we’re offering two different training workshops series.
- Primary Workshops
- Deeper Learning Institute (1:1)
Primary Grades Workshops
- June 18 and 19, 2018
- Goochland High School
- Morning Sessions, Afternoon Sessions
- 5 points per session
- Focus on using mobile technology in preK-2nd grade
- Bea Leiderman, Morgan McMullin, Shonta Jackson, Facilitators
Morning—Seesaw and Apple Classroom
We’ll cover how Seesaw operates as a learning management solution and communications platform for students. And inside the classroom, learn best practices at managing Apple Classroom and pushing content to students on iPad.
We’ll survey participants about what they’d like to learn and how to begin app-smashing with our collection of creative apps: drawing, pictures, video, book-making, and more.
Morning—Apps for Literacy
We’ll cover apps that support language development, digital reading, and listening centers. Supercharge the Daily 5 with word study, writing, and fluency.
Afternoon—Apps for Numeracy
We’ll look at different apps to support math learning and practice.
Deeper Learning Institute
- Two sessions: June 25-27, 2018 and July 9-11, 2018
- $100/day stipend or 10 points/day
- Limited Space; first-come, first-served
- Targeting teachers in 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12 grade bands
- Krystle Demas, Andrea Burton, Morgan McMullin, John Hendron, facilitators
- See our Flyer for details!