“The votes are in” about which classes teachers are interested in, and we’ve made decisions about locations and instructors. Except for our Word, Excel, and iWork classes, all classes listed below count towards next year’s technology course requirement for teachers.
- Moodle, instructors Alex Fruth, John Hendron, and Bea Cantor. This class will meet at the CO training room, downstairs, from 9AM-12 noon on June 8, 9, and 10.
- Google Apps, instructors Jillian Edwards, John Hendron, and Bea Cantor. This class will meet at the CO training room from 1PM-4PM on June 9-10.
- iMovie 2011, instructor Bea Cantor. This class meets one day, June 13, from 9AM-4PM, with an hour break for lunch (on your own). This class will meet in the central office technology training room.
- GarageBand 2011, instructors Zoe Parrish and John Hendron. This class will meet from 9AM-12noon on June 14.
- iWork Suite: Overview, instructor John Hendron. This class will meet from 9AM-12noon at the CO training room on June 15.
- Digital Storytelling, with instructors William James and Bea Cantor. Meets from 9AM-3PM with an hour break for lunch (on your own) in the GHS Media Center on June 15.
- iOS Devices in the Classroom for Elementary, with instructors Zoe Parrish and Bea Cantor from 9AM-4PM on June 16 in the CO downstairs training room. An hour break divides the class, with lunch on your own.
- Word 2011 with John Hendron meets from 9AM-12PM in the CO training room on July 11.
- Excel 2011 with John Hendron meets from 1:30PM-4:30PM in the CO training room on July 11.
- Promethean Advanced Workshop with Krystle Battistelli and John Hendron meets on August 2 from 1PM-4PM in the CO training room.
The other classes did not make. There is still room in the classes listed above. Signup is available here via Google Forms.